BLACKBERRY LEMONADE PIE — This sweet and tangy swirled pie combines sweetened cream cheese, whipped cream, fresh lemon juice and blackberry preserves in a vanilla cookie crumb crust.
When it comes to the dessert of choice around here, it’s definitely pie. And this Blackberry Lemonade Pie was a huge hit with my pie loving family!
This creamy pie combines the flavors of lemon and blackberry in a Golden Oreo crust. With cream cheese and homemade whipped cream making up the filling, it’s a bit like a cross between a cream pie and a no-bake cheesecake.
And blackberry and lemon are such a great flavor combination. They’re flavors that sort of epitomize summer time for me. Also, that Golden Oreo crust? I don’t know why I’ve never thought of that before.
Of course, vanilla wafer crumbs or good old graham cracker crumbs will make a wonderful crust too. But I highly recommend the Golden Oreos! They pretty much make this pie perfect.
Just make sure that you cool down your blackberry preserves before you swirl them into the pie. Otherwise you’ll have a soupy mess! And nobody wants that.
I like to finish this pie off with a sprinkling of fresh blackberries and a few sprigs of fresh mint. But that’s totally optional, of course. And I’m pretty sure this pie would also be delicious if you substituted raspberries or strawberries for the blackberries.
With it’s no-bake filling and lemonade flavor this pie is the perfect summer dessert, and is sure to get raves anywhere you serve it. Not only is the pie delicious, it comes together quickly and easily, and slices beautifully!
It certainly got raves from my family, and it didn’t last long with three teenage boys fighting over every last bite! I know we’ll be making this dreamy, creamy pie for many years to come!
Be sure to save this Blackberry Lemonade Pie recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Blackberry Lemonade Pie
This sweet and tangy swirled pie combines sweetened cream cheese, whipped cream, fresh lemon juice and blackberry preserves in a vanilla cookie crumb crust.
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Total Time: 30 min
- Yield: 8 servings
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Refrigerated
- Cuisine: American
- 30 Golden Oreo cookies
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup seedless blackberry jam, melted and cooled
- In a food processor, pulse cookies to form crumbs. Add melted butter and pulse to combine. Press into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie pan. Freeze while you prepare the filling.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the sweetened condensed milk and beat for one minute. Mix in the lemon juice and zest and beat until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, beat the cream and sugar with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture. Spread into the prepared crust.
- Spoon the blackberry preserves over the lemon filling. Swirl gently with a sharp knife. Cover and refrigerate until firm, 4-6 hours.
Total time does not include refrigeration.
Keywords: blackberry, lemonade, pie
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from Taste of the South