RANCH BLT CHICKEN TACOS — Grilled chicken is served up in soft tortillas with bacon, lettuce, tomato and Ranch dressing in this crowd pleasing taco recipe.
A BLT is one of my all-time favorite sandwiches, so you can bet I loved having all those flavors in taco form!
And the addition of Ranch dressing made these Ranch BLT Chicken Tacos even better!
My family loved these tacos as much as I did–especially my husband! My boys were big fans too, once the took out the tomatoes, of course!
As far as I’m concerned, these tacos feature some of my favorite savory flavors. Ranch, bacon and chicken were pretty much made to go together.
I especially loved that these tacos were so light and fresh tasting. And so easy to make!
This is one recipe where I think it really pays off to grilled your chicken. The grilled flavor is just perfect with the rest of the ingredients.
Whether you grill the chicken up on your outdoor barbecue, or use a grill pan inside, I definitely recommend grilling if at all possible.
But I still think these tacos would be delicious if you used a supermarket rotisserie chicken. They’re loaded with flavor and are a great option for those nights you really need to get dinner ready in a hurry.
I try to get my bacon cooked up ahead of time. You can even freeze cooked bacon and heat it up later, which makes the prep for these tacos so much easier when everyone is asking when dinner will be ready.
And since these tacos use the grill, I don’t even have to turn on my oven. Which means they’ll be making a regular appearance on our dinner table all summer long.
Be sure to save this recipe for Ranch BLT Chicken Tacos to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Ranch BLT Chicken Tacos
- Chicken breasts
- Olive oil
- Ranch dressing mix
- Chili powder
- Produce: tomatoes, lettuce, fresh cilantro
- Ranch dressing
Ranch BLT Chicken Tacos
Grilled chicken is served up in soft tortillas with bacon, lettuce, tomato and Ranch dressing in this crowd pleasing taco recipe.
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 6-8 servings
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Grilled
- Cuisine: American
- 1.5 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Ranch dressing mix
- 1 tablespoons chili powder
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Small flour tortillas
- 1-2 tomatoes, diced
- 2 cups finely shredded lettuce
- Ranch dressing
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Drizzle chicken breasts with olive oil.
- In a small bowl, combine Ranch dressing mix and olive oil. Rub into chicken breasts. Grill for 5-7 minutes per side, or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- Remove from grill and let rest for 5 minutes. Slice or cut chicken into bite size pieces.
- Place chicken in tortillas and top with bacon, tomato, lettuce, Ranch dressing and cilantro.
Keywords: chicken, bacon, tacos
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from Favorite Family Recipes