WHITE CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT PRETZEL CANDY — Pretzels, peppermint and two kinds of chocolate come together in this easy holiday treat!
If you need an super easy, last-minute Christmas treat, look no further than this White Chocolate Peppermint Pretzel Candy! Whether you need to bring something to a party, or want a homemade gift for the neighbors, this sweet and salty snack is the answer.
I am a huge fan of sweet and salty snacks, so this chocolate covered pretzel candy was right up my alley. And the addition of crushed peppermint makes it perfect for the holidays.
Just package up a handful of these chocolate peppermint treats in a cellophane bag, tie it with a pretty ribbon, and you’ve got homemade gifts for friends, neighbors, co-workers and teachers too.
Trust me, everyone will love this stuff! Although my kids did suggest I “make them smaller,” so that’s something to keep in mind for next time I make them.
And there will definitely be a next time!
You just need a few minutes of time and a few simple ingredients to make these candies. Plus, you get to crush things. Believe me, it relieves some holiday stress!
These pretzel and peppermint treats are so easy to make, my kids can do it all on their own. They like crushing things too!
I just give them zip top bags filled with pretzels or peppermint candies, and a rolling pin, and let them go to town.
I used Ghirardelli White Chocolate Melting Wafers in this recipe because I prefer the taste to almond bark. But almond bark will work just as well.
Either way, everyone will love this quick and easy holiday treat!
Be sure to save this White Chocolate Peppermint Pretzel Candy recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Pretzels, peppermint and two kinds of chocolate come together in this easy holiday treat!
- 5 cups coarsely crushed pretzels
- 24 ounces white melting chocolate
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 3/4 cups crushed peppermint candies
- 3 ounces dark chocolate, melted
- Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper. Place crushed pretzels in a large bowl.
- Melt white chocolate according to package directions. Stir in peppermint extract. Pour mixture over pretzels and stir gently to coat. Fold in crushed peppermint candy.
- Drop tablespoons of pretzel mixture onto prepared baking sheets. When set, drizzle with melted dark chocolate. Let stand at room temperature until firm. Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: This is an original recipe