Posted by Danellehttps://www.letsdishrecipes.com/2017/01/sweet-and-spicy-roasted-chickpeas.html
© 2017 Let's Dish Recipes. All rights reserved.
Sweet and Spicy Roasted Chickpeas
Chickpeas are roasted in brown sugar and spices for a healthy, crunchy snack.
(15 oz.) cans chickpeas
tablespoon olive oil
teaspoon garlic salt
teaspoon chili powder
teaspoon black pepper
teaspoon cayenne pepper
tablespoons brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Rinse and drain chickpeas; dry well on paper towels.
- Place chickpeas on a lightly greased baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Remove pan from oven ad shake. Return to oven for another 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine seasonings and brown sugar in a small bowl.
- Remove chickpeas from oven and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with spices and shake pan again to coat chickpeas with olive oil and seasonings.
- Return to oven and bake chickpeas for another 10-15 minutes, or until chickpeas are browned and very crunchy.