Everybody needs a good potluck salad recipe in their collection. You know, the fluffy kind made with pudding and whipped cream. And you won’t have any leftovers when you bring this Golden Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Salad to your next get-together.
The base of this salad starts with lemon pudding and fresh whipped cream. Then you fold in fresh blueberries and….wait for it…..crushed Golden Oreo cookies!
That’s right, cookies! It’s one of those brilliant recipes that makes me wish I’d come up with the idea myself.
Obviously with the crushed cookies, you don’t want to make this too far ahead. But you can keep it in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours before serving, so you don’t have to throw it together at the last minute.
Although you could, because it’s just that easy! And you can always stir in your crushed cookies just before serving if you need to mix it up even earlier.
To say my family loved this would be a huge understatement! They just couldn’t decide whether they were eating salad or dessert. And to be honest, it could be either.
One thing is for sure though. It’s over-the-top delicious! If you’re looking for a unique and tasty twist on the usual potluck salad, this is the recipe for you!
Don’t forget to save this recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later:
- 2 (3.4 oz.) packages instant lemon pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 1.5 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 1-2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 12 Golden Oreo cookies, coarsely chopped
- In a large bowl, whisk together pudding and milk until smooth. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat cream and sugar with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Fold whipped cream into pudding.
- Fold in blueberries, lemon zest and chopped cookies. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, and up to 24 hours before serving.
- Serving Size: 12
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from Southern Living