Every time I go shopping at Costco, I pass by these big tubs of Jalapeno Artichoke Dip and think about how good they look. But I never buy them–mostly because I’m afraid I’d eat the whole tub myself. Well, I finally broke down last Christmas and brought some home for the holidays.
I was right in thinking I’d eat it all myself (I did share with the rest of the family though). It was amazing! So I decided I needed to figure out how to make it myself at home.
This is one of those super easy party dips that everyone loves! It’s got a bit of a kick, but it’s not too spicy, so it’s perfect for almost any occasion–game day, backyard barbecues, or just afternoon snacking.
And if you do like it a bit spicier, you can always add more jalapeno, or leave in more of the jalapeno seeds, since that’s where most of the heat is.
You can either serve this warm (kind of like the classic spinach artichoke dip) or cold. It’s delicious either way, so take your pick. It’s great with veggies, sliced baguettes or your favorite chips and crackers. And it’s pretty good straight from the spoon too! Don’t ask me how I know.
Jalapeno Artichoke Dip
- 1 (12 oz.) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 2-3 medium jalapenos, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Add the artichoke hearts, jalapenos and garlic to the bowl of a food processor and pulse until coarsely chopped. Add the cheeses and pulse a few more times.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise and sour cream with an electric mixer until smooth. Mix in the artichoke and jalapeno mixture until well combined. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Refrigerate until serving. Serve at room temperature, or warm in the microwave, if desired.
I’m so glad I decided to try making this delicious dip at home. Not only because it’s so good, but because I don’t end up with a whole tub! Because I really could eat it all myself.  Be sure to pin this recipe to your favorite Pinterest board so it’s handy when you need to bring something to a party or get together. This dip is sure to be a hit!
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: This is an original recipe inspired by Costco