JALAPENO ARTICHOKE DIP — Three kinds of cheese come together with chopped artichoke hearts and jalapenos in this rich, spicy dip. Just like the kind you can buy at Costco!
Every time I go shopping at Costco, I pass by these big tubs of Jalapeno Artichoke Dip and think about how good they look. But I never buy them–mostly because I’m afraid I’d eat the whole tub myself.
Well, I finally broke down last Christmas and brought some home for the holidays.
I was right in thinking I’d eat it all myself (I did share with the rest of the family though). It was amazing! So I decided I needed to figure out how to make it myself at home.
This is one of those super easy party dips that everyone loves! It’s got a bit of a kick, but it’s not too spicy, so it’s perfect for almost any occasion–game day, backyard barbecues, or just afternoon snacking.
And if you do like it a bit spicier, you can always add more jalapeno, or leave in more of the jalapeno seeds, since that’s where most of the heat is.
You can either serve this warm (kind of like the classic spinach artichoke dip) or cold. It’s delicious either way, so take your pick.
This dip is great with veggies, sliced baguettes or your favorite chips and crackers. And it’s pretty good straight from the spoon too! Don’t ask me how I know.
Regardless of you you serve it, this Jalapeno Artichoke Dip is always a hit!
Be sure to save this Jalapeno Artichoke Dip recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Jalapeno Artichoke Dip
Three kinds of cheese come together with chopped artichoke hearts and jalapenos in this rich, spicy dip. Just like the kind you can buy at Costco!
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Total Time: 15 min
- Yield: 8-10 servings
- 1 (12 oz.) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 2-3 medium jalapenos, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Add the artichoke hearts, jalapenos and garlic to the bowl of a food processor and pulse until coarsely chopped. Add the cheeses and pulse a few more times.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise and sour cream with an electric mixer until smooth. Mix in the artichoke and jalapeno mixture until well combined. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Refrigerate until serving. Serve at room temperature, or warm in the microwave, if desired.
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: This is an original recipe inspired by Costco