STICKY GARLIC NOODLES — Linguine noodles in a soy, brown sugar, and garlic sauce, with plenty of green onions. On the table in 15 minutes!
My family loves these Easy Sesame Noodles, so I knew these Sticky Garlic Noodles would be right up our alley. We were not disappointed!
Best of all, I had these on the table in about 15 minutes. In fact, these noodles are so easy, my boys can make them, which makes this a great recipe for my college student son.
We didn’t have a scrap of leftovers, but if you do, they’re great for lunch the next day. I’ll even eat them cold.
This recipe is fabulous! I love that you used linguine. I often use linguine as lo mein noodles because I live out in the sticks where the grocery stores don’t carry rice noodles. ~ Amy
We like to use regular linguine noodles in this recipe, but any kind of long noodle would work well.
If you’re looking to serve up a quick weeknight dinner that the whole family will love, these Sticky Garlic Noodles are for you!
Be sure to save this Sticky Garlic Noodles recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Sticky Garlic Noodles
Linguine noodles in a soy, brown sugar, and garlic sauce, with plenty of green onions. On the table in 15 minutes!
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Sauteed
- Cuisine: Asian
- 16 ounces linguine or similar noodles
- 7 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 cup green onions, chopped (plus more for garnish)
- 5-6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Sesame seeds for garnish, optional
- Cook the noodles according to package directions. Drain and toss with one tablespoon butter; set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over medium-high heat, melt the remaining butter. Add the green onions and garlic and cook for about one minute.
- Add the brown sugar and cook and stir a few minutes longer, until sugar is dissolved. Stir in the soy sauce. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Toss the noodles with the sauce. Serve immediately garnished with additional green onions and sesame seeds, if desired.
Keywords: noodles, garlic, pasta
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from Kelley & Cricket