We all love Buffalo chicken style food at our house, but my 15 year-old is a huge fan of anything spicy, so I knew these Easy Buffalo Chicken Tacos would be right up his alley. He loved them, as expected, but so did the rest of us.
A big part of what makes this meal so quick to put together is a rotisserie chicken, but if you prefer, you could definitely cook and shred your own chicken.
Once that’s done, all you need is some hot sauce, blue cheese dressing and your favorite taco toppings. We like shredded cheese, green onions and diced avocado. That’s it! Dinner is served!
Be sure to save this Easy Buffalo Chicken Tacos recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
This is one of those recipes I’m keeping up my sleeve for those super hectic week nights when I need to get dinner on the table in a hurry!
Easy Buffalo Chicken Tacos
These quick and easy Buffalo chicken tacos are ready in about 15 minutes!
- 3 cups cooked shredded chicken, warm
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Small flour tortillas
- Shredded lettuce
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Blue cheese or Ranch dressing
- Sliced green onions
- Diced avocado
- Lime wedges
- Place shredded chicken in a medium bowl. Heat hot sauce and butter in a small saucepan until warmed through. Pour into bowl and toss with chicken.
- Fill tortillas with chicken mixture. Top with lettuce, cheese, dressing, green onions and avocado. Serve with lime wedges.
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: This is an original recipe