Thank you Hamilton Beach for sponsoring this post. The opinions shared are all mine.
Now that all of my kids are in school and I’m the only one to feed at lunchtime, I struggle to come up with delicious, healthy meal ideas for one. But I recently tried the new Easy Reach Toaster Oven from Hamilton Beach, and I think things are going to change.
I used it to make myself this Greek Chicken Flatbread and it was perfect for cooking something for just me!
This toaster oven has so many great features. My favorite thing about it is the innovative roll-top door, which allows for easier access to your food and saves counter space.
Plus, food can’t spill on the door (which is removable!) so clean up is a breeze. I really love the design and the way it looks on my counter top.
And I’m not the only one who loves it! With several teenagers in the house, this toaster oven is the perfect way for my boys to cook their own lunches and after school snacks.
The Easy Reach Toaster Oven also has these great features:
- Fits 4 slices of bread, or a 9-inch pizza
- Bake, broil and toast functions
- 30 minute timer with automatic shutoff or optional stay on
- Includes bake pan and rack with two positions
- Crumb tray slides out for easy clean up
Like I said, it was perfect for making this Greek Chicken Flatbread.
I just used a pre-made flatbread and topped it with cooked chicken, tomatoes, artichokes, olives and feta cheese, then cooked in the toaster oven for about 10 minutes. It was the best lunch I’ve made myself in a long time.
In fact, I felt like I was eating in a restaurant! I finished my flatbread off with a drizzle of homemade tzatziki sauce, but you could certainly use store-bought, or even a cucumber Ranch dressing.
- 2 individual sized flatbreads
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup cooked, shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup sliced red onion
- 1/4 chopped artichoke hearts (from a can)
- 2 tablespoons chopped olives
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Fresh chopped parsley, for garnish
- Tzatziki sauce
- Preheat toaster oven to 350 degrees. Brush flatbreads with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Top flatbreads with chicken, tomatoes, onion, artichokes, olives and feta.
- Bake for 350 or until golden brown and tomatoes begin to blister.
- Top with fresh parlsey and tzatziki sauce before serving.
This recipe makes 2 flatbreads. You can cook one at a time in a toaster oven.
- Serving Size: 2
Now that I’ve made my first toaster oven flatbread, I can’t wait to try more variations.
In fact, I’m planning to keep some flatbread in the freezer and fresh veggies and cheese in the refrigerator so I can enjoy this quick, easy lunch more often.
I can’t wait to try different things in my new toaster oven too. I’ve tried other toaster ovens in the past, but they took up too much space on my kitchen counter, or didn’t blend in with my kitchen decor.
The Hamilton Beach Easy Reach Toaster Oven looks great in my kitchen, and the whole family loves using it.
Don’t forget to pin this delicious recipe idea to your favorite Pinterest board for later.