Sometimes I just need a quick and easy treat. One that satisfies my cravings for both chocolate and carbs. These Quick Mini Nutella Sweet Rolls are the answer! And with just four simple ingredients, they really couldn’t be any easier. In fact, they’re so easy, my kids can make them.
Of course, there are so many things you could fill these little sweet rolls with, but Nutella is my personal favorite. And because they’re small, I can satisfy my craving with just a bite, rather than eating an entire, full-size sweet roll. Which is exactly what I’d do if there were a full-sized sweet roll available. I always try to keep the ingredients for these little pastries on hand, so I can whip up a simple late night snack or a quick weekend breakfast.
Quick Mini Nutella Sweet Rolls
- 2 (8 oz.) cans crescent rolls
- 2/3 cup Nutella
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a mini muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out crescent dough, leaving dough in one large rectangle, and pinch together seems to seal. You should have 2 large rectangles.
- Spread half of the Nutella over each rectangle. Starting with a long end, roll each rectangle into a log.
- Cut each log into 12 equal pieces. Place the pieces in the prepared pan and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden. Cool slightly before frosting.
- Prepare the glaze by whisking together powdered sugar and milk and a small bowl. Drizzle glaze over warm rolls.
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from Whitney Bond