PEPPERONI BUBBLE UP PIZZA — Canned biscuits, pepperoni, marinara sauce and cheese are baked until bubbly in this crowd pleasing pizza casserole.
Friends, sometimes you just need to break open that can of biscuit dough and feed the family some Pepperoni Bubble Up Pizza. The whole family will love it, and you’ll find yourself going back for seconds.
Trust me, there’s something irresistible about the combination of pizza sauce, pepperoni, cheese and canned biscuit dough.
Did I mention this recipe is super easy? So easy, my kids can put it together while I mix up a side salad.
This recipe seems especially popular in my house full of boys, but honestly, I love it as much as the rest of them. And we never have leftovers. Which makes it a win in my book!
You can certainly add other pizza toppings to this dish, like mushrooms, olives, or cooked Italian sausage, but we usually keep it pretty simple and just add pepperoni and cheese.
Either way, this Pepperoni Bubble Up Pizza is sure to be a hit with kids and adults alike! I hope you love this tasty pizza casserole as much as we do!Print
Pepperoni Bubble Up Pizza
Canned biscuits, pepperoni, marinara sauce and cheese are baked until bubbly in this crowd pleasing pizza casserole.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- 1 (16.3 oz.) can Pillsbury Grands Biscuits
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (24 oz.) jar marinara sauce
- 5-6 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Fresh chopped basil, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13 inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cut each biscuit into four pieces, then arrange the biscuit pieces in an even layer in the prepared pan. Drizzle the biscuit dough with olive oil, then sprinkle with garlic salt and Parmesan cheese.
- Pour the marinara sauce evenly over the dough. Arrange the pepperoni slices over the sauce.
- Bake, uncovered, for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and top with shredded mozzarella.
- Return to oven and bake for an additional 20-25 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and light golden brown. Sprinkle with freshly chopped basil before serving.
Keywords: biscuits, pepperoni, pizza
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from South Your Mouth