WHITE CHOCOLATE CRANBERRY MACADAMIA BARS — Soft and chewy bar cookies loaded with dried cranberries, macadamia nuts and white chocolate. An easy holiday treat!
These festive bars have melted white chocolate mixed right into the batter! Plus a drizzle of melted white chocolate on top.
And cranberries and macadamia nuts were meant to be together. Even better, these bars are so easy to make, and that’s important at a time of the year when things can get kind of hectic.
These are one of those treats I had to hide from myself, because I just couldn’t stop eating them! And I may have had them for breakfast once or twice.
If you love easy and delicious, you’re going to want to make these White Chocolate Cranberry Macadamia Bars as soon as possible!
Be sure to save this White Chocolate Cranberry Macadamia Bars recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
White Chocolate Cranberry Macadamia Bars
Soft and chewy bar cookies loaded with dried cranberries, macadamia nuts and white chocolate. An easy holiday treat!
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 16 servings
- 12 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries
- 4 ounces white baking chocolate
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9×13 inch baking pan with foil, extending the foil over the edges of the pan. Lightly grease foil.
- In a medium saucepan, heat the 12 ounces of white chocolate over low heat, stirring frequently, until melted and smooth. Remove from heat and stir in butter until melted. Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Whisk the eggs and sugar into the melted chocolate mixture. Stir in the flour and vanilla. Fold in the macadamia nuts and cranberries,.
- Spread the batter evenly in the prepared pan. Bake for about 25 minutes or until top is light brown and the sides begin to pull away from pan. Cool in pan on a wire rack.
- Melt the additional 4 ounces white chocolate and drizzle over the bars. Sprinkle with the additional 1/4 cup of cranberries. Use the foil to lift the uncut bars out of the pan. Slice into bars and serve.
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from Better Homes and Gardens