If you love Oreos, and you love brownies (and who doesn’t?), then you’re definitely going to love this Oreo Brownie Trifle. It combines two of my favorite chocolate treats with an amazing cookies and cream filling for one delicious dessert! While you can certainly make this in a traditional large trifle bowl, I prefer using individual dessert dishes or Mason jars.
If you want to use homemade brownies, go right ahead. If you want to use Cool Whip in place of the real whipped cream, that’s fine too. If you can’t find white chocolate pudding, try cheesecake or French vanilla. This recipe is pretty darn forgiving, so don’t worry too much about making substitutions. And it’s also pretty darn delicious, if I do say so myself!
Oreo Brownie Trifle
- Prepare brownies according to package instructions. Cool completely.
- While brownies are cooking, whisk together pudding and milk until smooth. Stir in half of the crushed Oroes. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Whip the cream and sugar until soft peaks form. Fold the whipped cream into the pudding mixture.
- Cut cooled brownies into small squares. Layer brownies in the bottom of a trifle dish or individual dessert dishes. Sprinkle with a layer of crushed Oreos. Top with a layer of the pudding mixture. Repeat until all of the ingredients have been used. (I made two layers in my individual dessert dishes).
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish with additional Oreo cookies, if desired.
Who Dished It Up First: This is an original recipe