I know I’ve mentioned it before, but pork tenderloin is easily our favorite cut of meat. There are just so many simple yet delicious ways to prepare it, and this Raspberry Chipotle Grilled Pork Tenderloin is a new favorite.
Pork tenderloin is a great cut of meat for grilling. It’s the perfect size for feeding a family, but not so big that it takes a long time to cook.
Add some sweet and spicy raspberry chipotle barbecue sauce and this a perfect recipe for grilling any time.
The sauce is great on chicken too! Just add a nice green salad and you’ve got the perfect summer dinner in about 30 minutes!
Raspberry Chipotle Grilled Pork Tenderloin
Pork tenderloin, cooked on the grill and smothered in a sweet and spicy raspberry chipotle sauce.
For the pork
- 1 (1.5 lb. pound) pork tenderloin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and pepper
For the Raspberry Chipotle Sauce
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/3 cup raspberry preserves
- 2 tablespoons mustart
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped chipotle in adobo (from a can)
- Oil the grates of an outdoor grill and preheat to high heat. Season pork tenderloin with rosemary, thyme and salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, stir together barbecue sauce, raspberry preserves, mustard and chopped chipotle in adobo (extra chipotles can be frozen in zip-top bags for later). Remove one cup of sauce and set aside.
- Place pork tenderloin on preheated grill and baste with remaining sauce. Close the lid and cook for 7 minutes. Turn the pork over and baste again. Close the lid and cook for an additional 6 minutes. Turn the barbecue off, and leave the pork on the grill with the lid off for an additional 5 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 150 degrees.
- Let pork stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with reserved sauce.
Who Dished It Up First: This is an original recipe