I love serving fruit salad year-round, but especially during the summer when there’s so much delicious fruit in-season. And this Lemon Berry Fruit Salad is one of my favorites!
The lemon curd dressing goes perfectly with all kinds of berries, and also makes this salad so easy to put together.
I like adding pineapple for a bit of color, but fresh peaches are also wonderful.
With a touch of mint to finish things off, this is sure to become one of your favorite, simple summer salads.
Lemon Berry Fruit Salad
- 6-7 cups assorted fresh berries
- 2 cups fresh diced pineapple or chopped peaches
- 1/3 cup lemon curd
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, freshly chopped
- Add fresh berries and pineapple to a large bowl and gently toss with lemon curd.
- Add fresh mint and toss to mix well.
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from Self Proclaimed Foodie