Sometimes, I get a craving for what I like to call a “potluck salad.” You know, the kind that’s loaded with whipped cream, pudding and marshmallows, like this Strawberry Banana Cheesecake Salad.
My husband and kids would eat this kind of thing at every meal. And this is one of our all-time favorites!
Fresh strawberries and bananas are folded into a mixture of whipped cream and pudding, and then a handful of miniature marshmallows are tossed in to make it even more irresistible.
If you can’t find the cheesecake pudding, you can substitute vanilla or white chocolate. It will still be delicious!
This salad will definitely go quickly at any potluck or get-together. Which is good, because it tends to get a bit runny when it sits overnight, so you don’t want any leftovers.
Just be sure not to add the fruit and marshmallows until just before serving!
Be sure to save this recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Strawberry Banana Cheesecake Salad
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 (6 oz.) containers vanilla yogurt
- 1 box (3.4 oz.) cheesecake or white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, sliced
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- With an electric mixer, beat cream and sugar until stiff peaks form.
- In a large bowl, whisk together yogurt and pudding mix until smooth. Fold in whipped cream. Refrigerate until just before serving.
- Remove whipped cream/pudding mixture from refrigerator and gently fold in strawberries, bananas and marshmallows. Serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 12
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from The Recipe Critic