KEY LIME PIE MOUSSE — This light, refreshing citrus dessert tastes like your favorite key lime pie, but it’s ready in a matter of minutes! Serve in mini dessert dishes for an easy but elegant dessert everyone will rave about!
Even better, this has to be one of the easiest desserts I’ve ever made! The mousse is made of just 3 simple ingredients that you can whip up in minutes.
Served this last night at a dinner party. Everyone loved it, a perfect dessert for a hot summer evening and I don’t think I have ever made a dessert recipe as easy as this before. ~ Ruthie
I like to serve this mousse in mini dessert dishes, but small Mason jars are fun too. I can get 10-12 small servings from this recipe, but it really depends on the size of serving dish you use.
For a gluten-free version, simply omit the graham cracker crust. I like to garnish this mousse with lime wedges, but it’s also pretty and delicious served with fresh berries and mint.
No matter how you serve it up, this heavenly lime mousse is a perfect spring and summer dessert!
Here’s what you’ll need to make Key Lime Pie Mousse
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Heavy cream
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Key lime juice
Key Lime Pie Mousse
This light, refreshing citrus dessert tastes like your favorite key lime pie, but it’s ready in a matter of minutes! Serve in mini dessert dishes for an easy but elegant dessert everyone will rave about!
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Total Time: 10 min
- Yield: 10 servings
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Refrigerated
- Cuisine: American
- 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup key lime juice
- In a small bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Divide crumb mixture evenly between 8-12 small dessert glasses.
- With an electric mixer, beat cream until stiff peaks form.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together sweetened condensed milk and lime juice until smooth.
- Fold lime mixture into whipped cream until well blended.
- Pipe or spoon mixture over graham cracker crumbs. Refrigerate until serving.
- Garnish with fresh lime wedges, if desired.
Total time does not include refrigeration.
Keywords: lime, pie, mousse
This was delicious! So very rich and fruity. I was excited to make it for my St. Pat’s bunco. It was a hit! ~ Jeni
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
This is my new go-to dessert. It’s simple and delicious! ~ Lauren
Who Dished It Up First: This is an original recipe