CHICKEN SPINACH LASAGNA ROLLS — A cheesy chicken and spinach mixture is rolled in lasagna noodles and baked in this easy but elegant dinner recipe.
These Chicken Spinach Lasagna Rolls are one of those fabulous meals that make people think you spent hours in the kitchen. No one has to know the truth!
My husband couldn’t stop raving, and the kids devoured them. Best of all, they’ll happily eat spinach this way! I assure you, my kids happily eating spinach is not the norm.
I was afraid rolling up the lasagna noodles with the filling inside would turn out to be a big mess, but it really wasn’t. This elegant rolled pasta was honestly quite easy to put together.
And I love that this makes enough for two meals. I divide the rolls between two pans and put one in the freezer for later.
Be sure to save this Chicken Spinach Lasagna Rolls recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
A cheesy chicken and spinach mixture is rolled in lasagna noodles and baked in this easy but elegant dinner recipe.
- 18 lasagna noodles
- 2 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 3 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 2 cups finely chopped spinach
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella, divided
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. Rinse with cool water and drain.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together cream, salt, pepper, garlic salt, flour and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese.
- In another medium bowl, combine chicken, spinach, 1 cup shredded mozzarella, remaining 1/2 cup Parmesan and 1 cup of the cream mixture. Mix well.
- Spread a thin layer of the sauce over the bottom of a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Spread 2-3 tablespoons of the chicken mixture over each lasagna noodle. Roll up tightly and place seem side down in the prepared pan.
- Pour the remaining sauce over the lasagna rolls. Top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake, covered, for 25-30 minutes. Uncover and bake another 10 minutes, until cheese and sauce are bubbly. Remove from oven and sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley.
- When serving, spoon cheese/sauce mixture from the bottom of the pan over the lasagna rolls.
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from Ally’s Sweet & Savory Eats