I’m a big believer in keeping it simple. And these Chocolate Raspberry Bites are a perfect example. Made with just two ingredients, but oh so tasty, they’ll satisfy your chocolate cravings in no time! And if you’re looking for a quick, homemade treat for your Valentine, these definitely fit the bill!
Personally, I love the combination of raspberries and dark chocolate, but you could certainly use milk chocolate, or a combination, if you prefer. I also like to use liners in my mini muffin tin, but that’s not necessary either. If you don’t eat all of these in one sitting, you’ll want to keep the extras in the refrigerator or freezer.
Chocolate Raspberry Bites
- 9 ounces (1 1/2 cups) coarsely chopped chocolate or chocolate chips
- 1 pint fresh raspberries, washed and dried
- Line a mini muffin tin with paper liners, or spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the chocolate at 50% power, stirring every minute or so until smooth.
- Drop a teaspoon of chocolate into each mini muffin tin, then add 2-3 raspberries. Top with another small dollop of melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour, or until chocolate is firm. Let stand at room temperature for a few minutes before popping the bites out of the mini muffin tin with a knife.
- Keep chilled until serving or freeze in an airtight container for up to 3 months.
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from Five Dollar Dinners