My boys are huge fans of taquitos, and these Honey Lime Chicken Taquitos are one of our family favorites.
Taquitos lend themselves well to dipping, so be sure to serve these with your favorite salsa, or some sour cream or Ranch dressing. Cut into smaller pieces, these also make great appetizers for parties and football watching.Print
Honey Lime Chicken Taquitos
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- 3 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 12 small (6-inch) flour tortillas
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, garlic, chili powder, lime juice, honey, cream cheese, Monterrey Jack and cilantro. Mix well.
- Spread 2-3 tablespoons of the chicken mixture down the center of a tortilla. Roll up tightly and place seem side down on a lightly greased baking sheet. Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling.
- Spray the taquitos with non-stick cooking spray (or brush with vegetable oil). Bake for about 10-minutes, or until golden.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream.
- Serving Size: 6
Who Dished It Up First: This is an original recipe