3 INGREDIENT NO-BAKE ENERGY BARS (LARABAR COPYCAT) — Three ingredients is all you need to make this healthy, delicious Larabar copycat recipe. The perfect snack when you need an energy boost!
I thought after all of the holiday indulgence, it would be best to share something healthy about now–but also ridiculously easy and delicious. If you’re a fan of the Lärabar, you’re going to love these 3 Ingredient No-Bake Energy Bars.
Even if you’re not a fan, I think you’ll still love these!
Once you’ve tried the basic recipe (you can use any combination of dates, nuts and other dried fruit) feel free to experiment with add-ins like sesame seeds and coconut.
Here’s to a happy, healthy New Year!
Be sure to save this recipe for 3 Ingredient No-Bake Energy Bars to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
EQUIPMENT YOU’LL NEED TO MAKE THIS RECIPE:
Check out more of my essential kitchen tools.
3 Ingredient No-Bake Energy Bars (Larabar Copycat)
Three ingredients is all you need to make this healthy, delicious Larabar copycat recipe!
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Total Time: 15 min
- Yield: 6
- 1 cup almonds or other nuts
- 1 cup dried cherries or other dried fruit
- 1 cup (12-15 whole) pitted dried dates
- Combine all the ingredients in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse a few times just to mix things up. Separate the dates if they start to clump together.
- Process continuously for 30 seconds. Scrape the edges of the bowl and beneath the blade to make sure nothing is sticking.
- Process continuously until a ball is formed, 1-2 minutes. Continue processing for another 1-2 minutes, until the ingredients clump together and gather into a ball.
- Place the mixture in a bowl and cover and chill until firm enough to handle, about 30 minutes.
- On a piece of wax paper, roll or press the mixture out with your hands until it forms an 8×8 inch square.
- Wrap and chill for at least an hour, or overnight, before cutting into bars.
- Store the bars in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks, or in the freezer for up to three months. The bars can be eaten straight from the fridge or freezer and will be firm, but chewy. Room-temperature bars (kept in a lunch bag or backpack all day) will be softer but still delicious!
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from The Kitchn.