GRAHAM CRACKER PIE CRUST — A simple but delicious recipe for graham cracker pie crust. Substitute chocolate wafer cookies, vanilla wafers or shortbread for different variations on this traditional crumb crust.
So I finally decided to post the recipe right here on my blog, where I’ll always be able to find it.
It almost seems like one of those recipes that’s not even worth posting, but I know I’ll be coming back here for it time and time again. And hopefully it will come in handy for you too.
I like to add just a touch of cinnamon to my crust, and I usually opt for buying graham cracker crumbs rather than crushing my own.
If you do crush your own crackers, you’ll need about 1 1/2 sleeves to get the 1 1/2 cups of crumbs required for this recipe–and a food processor works great for making crumbs, if you have one.
Doubled, this recipe will make enough crust for a 9×13 pan.Print
A simple but delicious recipe for graham cracker pie crust. Substitute chocolate wafer cookies, vanilla wafers or shortbread for different variations on this traditional crumb crust.
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, stir together graham cracker crumbs, sugar, melted butter and cinnamon.
- Press mixture into a 9-inch pie pan.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes, or until just golden. Cool completely before filling.
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from All Recipes.