I don’t know why the idea of a frozen cheesecake never occurred to me before, but this Frozen Raspberry Cheesecake brilliant!
This delicious dessert–made with fresh raspberries–is light, cool and creamy. Which makes it the perfect dessert for those hot summer days.
Plus, you don’t have to turn on the oven, and it’s so easy to put together! The hardest part is waiting for it to freeze.
If you don’t have a spring form pan, a regular pie pan will work in a pinch. And there are so many possibilities for other flavors using different fresh fruit!
I find this cheesecake tastes best when it sits at room temperature for a bit before serving–at least 10 minutes. The longer it’s been frozen, the longer it will need to sit.
This frozen cheesecake was a huge hit with my family and I know it’s a dessert we’ll be making often.
Frozen Raspberry Cheesecake
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press into the bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan.
- In a large bowl, beat whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In another large bowl, beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Add the raspberries, lemon juice and vanilla and beat until well combined.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture. Spread the mixture evenly over the crust.
- Freeze for 3-4 hours or overnight. Let stand at room temperature for 10-20 minutes (depending on how long the cheesecake has been frozen) before removing the rim of the pan.
- Serve with fresh raspberries for garnish. Keep leftovers in the freezer.
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from Virtually Homemade.