I love white chocolate and raspberry together! And this beautiful Raspberry White Chocolate Mascarpone Tart tart has the added bonus of a dark chocolate cookie crumb crust. It’s chocolate and raspberry perfection.
I definitely recommend going with the mascarpone cheese in this recipe, but you could substitute cream cheese in a pinch.
The filling isn’t overly sweet, so if you do use cream cheese, you’ll probably want to add some additional sugar.
This is the kind of dessert that is so easy to put together, but makes in impressive presentation. So go ahead and let everyone think you spent hours in the kitchen.Print
Raspberry White Chocolate Mascarpone Tart
- 20 chocolate sandwich cookies (such as Oreo)
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (8 oz.) tub Mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup chopped white chocolate or chips
- 3 pints fresh raspberries, washed and thoroughly dried
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In the bowl of a food processor, blend chocolate wafer cookies to form crumbs. Add melted butter and pulse to combine.
- Press mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch tart pan. Bake for 8-10 minutes; cool completely.
- Melt the white chocolate then cool slightly for about 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine the Mascarpone, whipping cream, sugar and vanilla. Beat with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Beat in the white chocolate a little bit at a time.
- Spread the filling evenly onto the tart crust. Top with the fresh raspberries. Refrigerate until serving.
- Serving Size: 10
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from Tre Stelle.