I received a tart pan with a removable bottom for Christmas and I may never go back to using a regular pie pan again. In fact, I love my tart pan so much, I recently purchased a deep dish version (also with a removable bottom) just for making pie. I just love how easy it is to remove the sides from the pan, which means the first slice comes out just as beautifully as the last one. However, if you don’t have a tart pan, you could certainly make this delicious lemon tart in a 9-inch pie pan, or use a pre-made graham cracker crust.
This No-Bake Lemon Tart is so easy to put together, but it looks and tastes like you spent much more time making it. It’s a perfect for Spring–cool and creamy, with just the right amount of tart lemon flavor. This is one of my family’s favorite desserts. It never lasts more than a day around here!
Easy No-Bake Lemon Tart
For the Crust1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- For the Lemon Filling
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup prepared lemon curd
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar and melted butter. Press mixture evenly into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch tart pan to make a crust.
- Bake the crust for 8-10 minutes, or until just golden. Cool completely.
- To make the filling, beat the softened cream cheese and lemon curd with an electric mixer on high speed until smooth.
- Stir in the lemon juice and zest. Set mixture aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat the cream and 2 tablespoons sugar with an electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Fold the whipped cream mixture into the lemon mixture.
- Spread the lemon filling evenly into the prepared crust. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or until firm.
Who Dished It Up First: This is an original recipe.