My 9 year-old took one bite of this Pumpkin Chip Cream Pie and said (with his mouth full of pie), “Yum!” I reminded him that he doesn’t like pumpkin pie. “I don’t,” he said, “but I like this!”
I loved that this pie was so incredibly easy to make. And who doesn’t like easy when you’ve got an entire holiday meal to put on the table? You can literally whip it up in about 5 minutes flat–a bit longer if you make your own graham cracker crust.
You definitely want to use the mini chocolate chips here. They add a bit of chocolate flavor without adding a strange texture to this creamy pumpkin pie. Delicious, easy recipes like this one are exactly what I’m looking for during the busy holiday season.Print
- 3/4 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 oz.) instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 2/3 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 carton (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker crust (store bought or homemade)
- Chocolate curls or additional chocolate chips for garnish, optional
- Additional whipped cream for garnish, optional
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick). Stir in the chocolate chips, pumpkin and spices.
- Fold in the whipped topping. Spoon mixture into prepared crust.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or until set. Garnish with additional chocolate chips and whipped cream, if desired.
Total time includes refrigeration.
- Serving Size: 8
Be sure to pin this no-bake pumpkin pie recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from Taste of Home