Over the summer, I tried a recipe for strawberry butter. I was pretty much in strawberry heaven. So when I came across a recipe for Cranberry Butter, I had high hopes. I was not disappointed.
You do want to keep this butter refrigerated, but it’s best served at room temperature, so remember to set it out on the counter at least 30 minutes before you plan to use it.
I find it works well to store it in small containers. Then you can bring a small amount to room temperature and you don’t have to worry about taking the whole batch in and out of the refrigerator. Cranberry butter also makes a fabulous (not to mention quick and easy) neighbor gift for the holidays.
- 1 pound (2 cups) butter, softened
- 1 cup chopped fresh cranberries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Zest of one medium orange
- Using an electric mixer, whip butter until light and fluffy. Mix in remaining ingredients until everything is well combined.
- Store in refrigerator. Bring to room temperature before serving.
Be sure to save this cranberry recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: Inspired by Tasty Kitchen