Living near Denver, Colorado, I’m partial to any dessert with the phrase “mile-high” in the title. But you’re going to love this No-Bake Mile High Banana Split Pie no matter where you live!
I love making n0-bake desserts when the weather starts warming up, and this delicious pie is a new favorite.
What’s not to love about a creamy banana pudding filling, topped with pineapple, cherries, whipped cream and chocolate.
It’s like getting two delicious desserts in one–only this one doesn’t melt! And when my kids saw this dreamy pie in the refrigerator, I pretty much won mom-of-the-year right then and there.
My husband was pretty excited to enjoy this impressive dessert too. Best of all, it’s so easy, and you don’t have to turn on the oven.
This pie is sure to become a summer-time classic at our house!
Be sure to save this delicious no-bake dessert recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Layers of banana pudding, whipped cream, hot fudge sauce, pineapple, cherries and chopped nuts in a chocolate crumb crust.
- 1 (5 oz.) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/4 cups cold milk
- 1 (12 oz,) container frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 (9 inch) prepared chocolate crumb crust
- 1 (12 oz.) jar hot fudge topping, divided
- 2-3 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup diced fresh strawberries
- 1 (20 oz.) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 12 maraschino cherries with stems, drained
- 3 tablespoons chopped nuts
- In a large bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk until smooth. Fold in 2 cups of the whipped topping, along with the sliced banana. Spread into the prepared pie crust. Freeze for 10 minutes, until firm.
- In a small bowl, stir together hot fudge sauce and water. Reserve 3 tablespoons for drizzling on top of the pie. With the back of a spoon, gently spread the remaining fudge sauce over banana pudding in pie crust. Refrigerate for 1 hour, or until firm.
- Arrange pineapple chunks and diced strawberries in a single layer over top of pie. Cover with remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In a microwave oven, heat reserved fudge sauce until pourable, but not too hot, about 10 seconds. Drizzle sauce with a fork over top of pie. Garnish with maraschino cherries and chopped nuts.
Total time includes refrigeration.
- Serving Size: 8
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from All Recipes