CRANBERRY CREAM CHEESE POUND CAKE — This moist, delicious pound cake is studded with fresh cranberries. Perfect for Christmas!
One of my favorite ingredients for holiday baking is the cranberry. And this Cranberry Cream Cheese Pound Cake is easily the best thing I’ve made with cranberries in a long time!
This cake was amazing! Dense and moist, it was perfect mix of sweet and tart. And I love that it’s simple to make, yet elegant enough to serve as a Christmas dessert.
This cake really doesn’t need any kind of frosting, but I topped mine with a bit of powdered sugar glaze, just to make it look pretty. A dollop of whipped cream would be delicious too.
This cake is best when made ahead and allowed to sit overnight.
Be sure to save this Cranberry Cream Cheese Pound Cake recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Equipment you’ll need to make this recipe:
Check out more of my essential kitchen tools.
Cranberry Cream Cheese Pound Cake
This moist, delicious pound cake is studded with fresh cranberries. Perfect for Christmas!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Generously grease and flour a 10-inch bundt pan.
- With an electric mixer, beat butter and cream cheese until combined.
- Add the sugar, then turn the mixer to med-high and cream for 3 minutes, until light and fluffy. Mix in the eggs, one at a time.
- Add lemon juice and zest, almond extract, and vanilla and mix well. Stir in salt.
- Add the cake flour in two batches.
- Fold in the cranberries.
- Spread the batter evenly in the prepared bundt pan. Bake for 60-70 minutes, until the cake has browned and a skewer inserted in the center comes out with only moist crumbs attached.
- Let cool in pan for 10 minutes and then turn out onto a rack and cool completely.
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Cranberry Orange Crumb Cake
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from Confections of a Foodie Bride.