I don’t know how many unsuccessful attempts I’ve made at peppermint bark in my life. I love the idea, but it never works for me. These Easy Three Ingredient Peppermint Bark Cookies are the answer to my peppermint bark challenges!
You can whip up a batch of these chocolate and peppermint cookies in almost no time, And they make great neighbor gifts too! If you can’t find the candy cane kisses, white chocolate candy melts will work just as well.
This mock peppermint bark is also a perfect recipe for kids to help with. They especially love crushing the peppermint! This may just be the easiest Christmas treat you make this holiday season. Enjoy!Print
- 1 package Nestle Chocolate Wafers
- 1 (10 oz.) bag Hershey’s Candy Cane Kisses
- 12 small candy canes, crushed
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Arrange the chocolate wafer cookies on a single layer on a baking sheet. Place a candy cane kiss in the center of each wafer.
- Place the cookies in the oven for about 3 minutes, or until the kisses have started melting.
- Remove from oven (you may have to let the cookies cool slightly so you can handle them) and using the back of a spoon, spread the melted candy cane kiss toward the edges of the cookie (don’t go all the way to the edge).
- Sprinkle with crushed candy canes. Place cookies in refrigerator to set chocolate.
- Serving Size: 24
Be sure to save the easy holiday treat idea to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: This recipe was inspired by Monica at Lick the Bowl Good.