CRANBERRY CREAM CHEESE DIP — A sweet and savory cranberry relish is spread over cream cheese and served with crackers. The perfect holiday appetizer!
I tried this fabulous Cranberry Cream Cheese Dip at Thanksgiving and it shot straight to the top of my list of favorite holiday appetizers. I’ll be making it again for Christmas, and everyone else who tried it says they will too!
The tangy cranberries are a perfect compliment to the spicy and savory flavors in this dip.
I took this to a party and it was hands down the favorite dish of the night. ~ Natasha
I’ve found that a food processor works well for chopping the cranberries, and even the green onion and jalapeno.
The cranberry portion of this appetizer can be made a few days in advance and stored in the refrigerator. Then you only need to soften some cream cheese and break out the crackers on the day you’ll be serving it.
Not only does this dip taste great, it looks beautiful and is very festive. I mean, just look at that gorgeous red color. It’s sure to be a hit at all of your holiday gatherings!
I absolutely LOVE this dip and will make it often! It reminds me of the one where you open the jar of hot pepper jelly and put on cream cheese….but friends there is really no comparison–for taste or healthy benefits! This is scrumptious and easy! ~ Carol
There’s plenty to feed a crowd, so if you’ll be serving fewer people, you may want to half the recipe. Although we never seem to have trouble finishing it off at my house!
I hope this beautiful and delicious holiday dip becomes a favorite tradition at your house, just like it is at mine!
Be sure to save this Cranberry Cream Cheese Dip recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Cranberry Cream Cheese Dip
- Produce: fresh cranberries, green onion, cilantro, jalapenos
- Spices: cumin, salt
- Lemon juice
- Cream cheese
- Crackers, for serving
Cranberry Cream Cheese Dip
A sweet and savory cranberry relish is spread over cream cheese and served with crackers. The perfect holiday appetizer!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 16 servings
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Refrigerated
- Cuisine: American
- 1 (12 oz.) package fresh cranberries, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Dash salt
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- In a medium bowl, combine the chopped cranberries, green onion, cilantro, jalapeno, sugar, cumin, lemon juice and salt. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- When ready to serve, spread cream cheese in an even layer on a plate or platter. Spread cranberry mixture evenly over the cream cheese.
- Serve with crackers for dipping.
Prep time does not include refrigeration.
Keywords: cranberry, dip, cream cheese
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from Jamie Cooks It Up