I’m always looking for quick and easy chicken dishes (aren’t we all?), and dinner does not get any easier than this Balsamic Chicken.
This truly is one of the easiest chicken dishes you’ll every make.
If you don’t have any prepared balsamic vinaigrette dressing handy, you can always mix up some olive oil and balsamic vinegar–not only is this recipe easy, it’s versatile!
I have a similar recipe that uses Italian dressing, but I prefer this balsamic version. This chicken is full of flavor, and it’s a great all-purpose recipe to use for things like salads and wraps.
Or just serve the chicken alongside a green salad and some crusty bread and you have a simple, light meal that’s so easy to make.
The hardest part for me is remembering to marinate the chicken ahead of time. As long as you do that, you’ll have dinner on the table in no time.
Chicken breasts marinated in balsamic vinaigrette, then baked to perfection.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place chicken breasts in a zip-top plastic bag.
- Combine balsamic vinaigrette, garlic and crushed red pepper and pour over chicken.
- Seal bag and refrigerate for 1-4 hours (the longer, the better).
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Remove chicken from bag and place in a baking dish.
- Pour remaining marinade over chicken. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until juices run clear. Alternately, grill chicken over medium heat for 5-7 minutes per side.
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: I spotted this quick and easy recipe over at Claire Cooks.