These potatoes are a good example of how keeping it simple is often best. There aren’t a lot of fancy ingredients, but they taste fabulous and make a great side dish for almost any meal. You can use a metal baking pan or sheet, but the potatoes will brown more quickly, so keep an eye on them. Any variety of potato will do, but I like to use red or Yukon Gold. Keep in mind that your cooking time will vary depending on how large or small you chop your potatoes. My six year-old covers his in ketchup, but they really are tasty just the way they are.
Parmesan Garlic Roasted Potatoes
- 1.5 pounds potatoes, cubed
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a 9×13 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Arrange potatoes in prepared pan. Drizzle with olive oil, then sprinkle with garlic, parsley flakes, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Toss to coat potatoes evenly.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. Stir once half-way through baking time.