Every time I make these Easy Sesame Noodles I find myself wondering how something so quick and easy can be so delicious.
These noodles take less than 15 minutes to make. That’s right. Fifteen minutes! And everyone in my family loves them. Even the picky eaters love these noodles. I’m talking about the ones who usually turn their noses up at anything other than butter on Parmesan cheese on their pasta. And did I mention it only takes 15 minutes to get this meal on the table? You can use Japanese noodles if your supermarket carries them, angel hair, or any other type of long, thin pasta. I often use red pepper flakes in place of the hot chili oil. And you easily adapt this recipe to include protein or vegetables. Serve these Easy Sesame Noodles with a green salad and you’ve got a complete meal in practically no time.
- 12 ounces thin spaghetti
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon hot chili oil
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 3-4 green onions, sliced
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, whisk remaining ingredients (except green onions) together in a large bowl.
- Pour drained noodles into bowl with soy sauce mixture and toss until noodles are evenly coated.
- Sprinkle with green onions and serve.
- Serving Size: 6
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from The Pioneer Woman