I made this peanut butter dip recently, and kept thinking how, with a few adjustments, it would make a great pie filling. So I decided to give it a try, and it came out beautifully! This is so easy! Not to mention, smooth and creamy and peanut buttery. I thought it was best after setting up overnight, but it is hard to wait that long to eat it. Light or low-fat cream cheese doesn’t usually set up well in a pie like this, but I have successfully used light whipped topping. Enjoy!
Peanut Butter Pie
- 1 (8-inch) graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 (8 oz.) tub frozen whipped topping, thawed
- With an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Blend in peanut butter and vanilla. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pie crust. Refrigerate at least 4 hours, or until firm.
- Serving Size: 8
Who Dished It Up First: This is an original creation.