I always make this Green Onion Cheese Ball at Christmas time, and it’s one of the reasons I look forward to the holidays!
I’ve found that the easiest (although not the neatest) way to mix this up is with my hands.
Don’t be fooled by the short list of ingredients. This cheese ball is delicious and full of flavor.
I could honestly eat the whole thing myself. Luckily, my husband and kids love it too, which helps curb my holiday weight gain a bit.
I often make smaller cheese balls as neighbor gifts and deliver them with a box of crackers.
I’ve had more than one person tell me they ate the whole thing in one sitting too. So if you’re looking for the perfect cheese ball for the holidays, this is the recipe for you!
Green Onion Cheese Ball
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon beau monde or bon appetite seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 4 green onions, chopped fine
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- Mix together cream cheese, seasonings and green onions.
- Form into a ball then roll in almonds. Refrigerate until firm and serve with crackers.
Who Dished It Up First: I got this recipe from my friend Leann. It’s a holiday tradition and her house, and now it’s a tradition at mine.