If you’re looking for a unique way to serve cranberries at this year’s Thanksgiving feast, then look no further than this Cranberry Waldorf Salad.
This salad is beautiful to serve at the holidays, but honestly, it’s delicious any time of year. Just by a few extra bags of cranberries when they’re in season and keep them in your freezer. This salad is also a welcome lower-calorie addition to your holiday feast.
A food processor makes chopping the cranberries quick and easy. I like to stir in the raisins and pecans just before serving so they don’t go soggy. This beautiful, tasty salad is sure to become a holiday tradition!Print
- 1 1/2 cups chopped,fresh cranberries
- 1 cup chopped red apple
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup seedless red or green grapes, halved
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (8 oz.) container vanilla yogurt
- In a medium bowl, combine cranberries, apple, celery, grapes, raisins, and pecans.
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, cinnamon and sugar.
- Add yogurt mixture to fruit mixture and toss to coat well. Cover and chill until serving.
- Serving Size: 8
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from allrecipes.com