If you’re looking for an easy, addictive snack to make for the Oscars on Sunday, then I’ve got the perfect recipe for you! Even my husband, who claims not to like popcorn, couldn’t stop eating this Easy Oven Kettle Corn. I made a double batch while my kids were at school and when they got home, they devoured it, or at least, they devoured what my husband and I had left for them. It was all gone by the end of the night.
You only need 4 ingredients and about 10 minutes to make this sweet and salty treat. You can even use pre-popped or microwave popcorn, as long as choose a variety that has no (or very little) butter and salt to begin with. I popped a half cup of kernels to get the 12 cups needed for this recipe.
- 12 cups popped popcorn
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place popcorn in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk melted butter, honey and salt until well combined.
- Pour the honey and butter mixture over the popcorn and stir to coat evenly.
- Pour coated popcorn onto a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 3-5 minutes, or until popcorn is golden. Stir and return to a large bowl to serve.
Who Dished It Up First: This is an original recipe.