This has got to be the easiest chicken dish I’ve ever made. Really. And I almost always have the ingredients on hand. If you’re not a fan of curry, don’t worry. The sauce isn’t really strong on curry flavor. It is wonderfully flavorful though, and goes well with both rice and mashed potatoes.
The hardest thing about this recipe is remembering to throw it together the night before. But even if you started the morning of, it would probably still turn out wonderfully. Either way, when dinner time rolls around, all you have to do is put this in the oven and you’ll have a hearty, delicious week night meal on the table with a minimum of effort. Which makes this recipe a winner in my book!
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 chicken breasts
- Mix together the honey, mustard, soy sauce, and curry powder.
- Place the chicken breasts and marinade in a plastic bag or covered glass container and marinate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the chicken and marinade in a lightly greased casserole dish. Cover and bake for about 40 minutes.
- Uncover and baste chicken with marinade.
- Bake uncovered for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until chicken is completely cooked through.
- Slice and top with some of the remaining sauce.
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from Baked Bree.