I’ve seen several recipes for buffalo chicken taquitos on Pinterest lately, but none of them were exactly what I was looking for, so I made a few adjustments and came up with this version. I typically get between 14-16 taquitos, depending on the amount of chicken I use.
- 1 (2 lb.) rotisserie chicken, shredded (about 3 cups)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella or Monterrey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons ranch dressing mix
- 2-3 green onions, finely chopped
- 8-inch flour tortillas
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Ranch or blue cheese dressing.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix shredded chicken, softened cream cheese, shredded cheese, hot sauce, ranch dressing mix and green onions.
- Roll 2-3 tablespoons of the mixture into each flour tortilla.
- Place the taquitos on a lightly greased baking sheet and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping.
Who Dished It Up First: Inspired by this recipe, found on Pinterest.