There are so many things I love about this recipe–the individual servings, the ease, the chocolate, the Nutella! To be honest, this dessert reminds more of a mousse than a cheesecake, but it’s delicious and fun, no matter what you call it.
I’ve been thinking about all the other flavors and versions that might be possible. The possibilities are practically endless. I got my cute individual serving dishes at Wal Mart, and I know I’ll use them again and again. These individual cheesecakes would also be really cute served in Mason jars.
- 12 Oreo Cookies, crushed into crumbs
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup Nutella
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) tub frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Whipped topping
- Chocolate shavings
- In a medium bowl, stir together the Oreo cookie crumbs and melted butter.
- Evenly divide the crumbs between 6 individual serving dishes. Press into the bottoms of the dishes to form a crust.
- With an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and Nutella until smooth. Stir in vanilla.
- Fold in the whipped topping until well blended.
- Divide the filling evenly among the individual dishes.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- If desired, garnish with whipped topping and chocolate shavings.
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from My Baking Addiction.