I don’t know how many unsuccessful attempts I’ve made at peppermint bark in my life. I love the idea, but it never works for me. The dark chocolate layer and white chocolate layer always end up all together. So I love getting the flavors of peppermint bark in what has to be the quickest, easiest holiday “cookie” ever! You can whip up a batch of these in no time, and they make great neighbor gifts. If you can’t find the candy cane kisses, white chocolate candy melts will work too.
- 1 package Nestle Chocolate Wafers
- 1 (10 oz.) bag Hershey's Candy Cane Kisses
- 12 small candy canes, crushed
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Arrange the chocolate wafer cookies on a single layer on a baking sheet. Place a candy cane kiss in the center of each wafer.
- Place the cookies in the oven for about 3 minutes, or until the kisses have started melting.
- Remove from oven (you may have to let the cookies cool slightly so you can handle them) and using the back of a spoon, spread the melted candy cane kiss toward the edges of the cookie (don't go all the way to the edge).
- Sprinkle with crushed candy canes. Place cookies in refrigerator to set chocolate.
Who Dished It Up First: This recipe was inspired by Monica at Lick the Bowl Good.