I’m always looking for quick and easy chicken dishes, and dinner does not get any easier than this. If you don’t have any prepared balsamic vinaigrette dressing, you can always mix up some olive oil and balsamic vinegar. I’ve done something similar with Italian dressing, but I prefer this balsamic version. It’s full of flavor and as long as you remember to marinate ahead of time, you’ll have dinner on the table in no time.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place chicken breasts in a zip-top plastic bag.
- Combine balsamic vinaigrette, garlic and crushed red pepper and pour over chicken.
- Seal bag and refrigerate for 1-4 hours (the longer, the better).
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Remove chicken from bag and place in a baking dish.
- Pour remaining marinade over chicken. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until juices run clear. Alternately, grill chicken over medium heat for 5-7 minutes per side.
Who Dished It Up First: I spotted this quick and easy recipe over at Claire Cooks.