This is one of my husband’s favorite appetizers. I know the ingredients sound a bit weird, but trust me, they’re good! You could always make your own meatballs, if you have that kind of time on your hands.
I know many people who like to prepare this with jellied cranberry sauce in place of the grape jelly, especially at the holidays. It’s a great recipe for parties and other gatherings since it feeds a crowd and can be kept warm in a slow cooker.
- 60 frozen meatballs
- 1 (12 oz.) bottle chili sauce
- 1 (10 oz.) jar grape jelly
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Place meatballs in large sauce pan or slow cooker. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over meatballs.
- Heat on low for 3-4 hours, or until warmed through and ready to serve.